Just grab a headset and start making free calls anywhere in the USA using FreeCRM.com powered by WebRTC.
We’re giving away 30 minutes of free calling to any domestic USA number for everyone of FreeCRM.com. Go ahead and kick the tires — our new Voice CRM product is amazing.
If you have a WebRTC powered browser, now you can make calls directly from the browser and FreeCRM.com. Simply right-click on any phone number and choose VoiceCRM calling, make sure you’ve got a microphone and sound and now boom! You can make any domestic USA call for free directly from FreeCRM.com.
The new Voice CRM function gives 15 minutes of free calling to everyone to try out — go ahead, make some calls and kiss your telephone good-bye.
If you want to continue to use VoiceCRM — upgrade to our $39.95/mo. Pro CRM and get Voice – unlimited USA domestic phone calling integrated in the CRM.
All you need to do is download the latest version of the Chrome Browser on Windows or MacOSX, or if you’re using Windows and want to use MSIE or Firefox, you can install WebRTC4All and power up your browser with voice.
FreeCRM.com is launching our open beta-test of our new Voice CRM product, now powered by the newest VOIP technology that is very much like Skype built in to your browser. The new voice system is based on WebRTC — which is only supported on a few browsers.
What is Voice CRM?
- VoiceCRM is our premium CRM product with unlimited US phone calling using your browser
What do I need to enable Voice CRM?
- All you need is a browser that supports WebRTC and either the Chrome Browser Mac or Windows or WebRTC4All (Windows Only).
- You need a computer with a microphone and speakers, or a headset, or a webcam and speakers. You get it.
How does it work?
- Just right-click on any US phone number in the CRM system and select the VoiceCRM option to dial.
Ok, I’m trying to dial, now what?
- You should see a pop-up with a phone keypad in it and you should hear ringing….start talking!
- If you have a popup blocker installed, please unblock this popup and all popups from FreeCRM.com
It’s not working, what should I do?
- Make sure you have a compatible browser, update to the latest, if you are on Windows, you may have to reboot after installing the WebRTC4All plug-in.
- Use Chrome, it’s the most dependable.