Just a few fixes this time:
- Resolved an issue with the contact creation dates
- 3-part date pickers on the mail out screen now set the proper schedule.
- Fixed a problem with this week display for calendar events.
- Product listings now show the product group as well.
- We have changed the default value for calendar mode. If you have never chose a calendar mode in your preferences, or have just registered, you will have the default calendar to be the enhanced pop-up calendar instead of the 3-part date selector. If you are using the 3-part date selector we recommend that you switch to the enhanced pop-up calendar – it just works a lot more intuitively.
- TinyMCE, the rich text editor was updated to version 188.8.131.52